We’ve got you. In most cases, there is a logical reason why your sign isn't glowing as it should be. It's an electrical item after-all and sometimes they can try to outsmart us.
To help illuminate the most common scenarios let's start on the below troubleshooting scenarios.
Troubleshooting 1: Check all cables are connected correctly
For your sign to turn on and your wireless dimmer remote to work to control the sign - the LED SYNC Box should be connected to the wires.
- Plug the sign into the wall as per the diagram below.
- Ensure green lights turns on for the black power adaptor and the LED SYNC Box
If your sign is not turning on, see Troubleshooting step 2.
Troubleshooting 2: Check the batteries in the Wireless remote are new and inserted correctly.
- Insert 3 x AAA batteries into the remote - and check the remote lights turn on
Troubleshooting 3: Let's illuminate if it's the Dimmer Remote (LED SYC Box) causing issues
- Remove the LED SYNC Box from the connection and plug the sign into the wall - see the updated diagram below.
- Ensure the green light turns on the black power adaptor when plugged into the power
Note: the remote will not work for this step. By plugging the sign directly into the wall, the sign should turn on.
Still, having problems? Send us a message and be sure to include photos of how the sign is connected so our support team can review as quickly as possible and advise on an outcome. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org