Your new sign is a piece of art, and just as easy to install. There are multiple ways to hang your sign. We've included a few popular, and most commonly used methods below.
- Screw it
- Mount it
- Stick it
- Stand it upright
1. SCREW IT
With every order, we include a basic screw-kit. This allows you a quick set-up - simply screw the sign directly to your wall.
1. Mark. Hold the sign to the wall and decide on the position. Use a pencil to mark the holes through the backer board.
2. Drill. Use a drill to drill holes in the wall and direct the screws into the holes.
2. MOUNT IT
Some signs come with a spacing kit. This is only provided with selected larger signs as we recommend the smaller signs are installed with the minimal look of using a small screw or Velcro tape. Spacing kits can be requested additional for $10.
1. Check all parts. Before you start, check all parts are included and that they fit together as per the below diagram.
2. Mark + Drill. Hold the sign to the wall and decide on the position. Use a pencil to mark the holes through the backer board. Next, use a drill to drill holes in the wall.
3. Insert the Anchors. Insert the wall anchors into the holes drilled.
4. Screw-in Spacers. Insert the screw into the spacer and screw these into the wall.
5. Connect the top screw. The second screw will have a flat top. Slot this through the hole in the Neon backer board and tighten it to fit to the spacer.
3. STICK IT
Can't make holes in your wall? No problem. Use 3M Velco tape to stick your sign to your wall. A small to medium size sign weighs 2 - 4 kilos meaning using three or four 3M velcro strips is a quick and easy way to install your sign.